Planning, Interviewing and Selecting your Next Hire
Thoughtful organizations and leaders build strategy around acquiring talent to meet both current and future business needs. Having a clear sense of your organization’s needs, as well as the strengths and opportunities within your team, allows you to make a more calculated decision about your next hire. And while there is no exact science for guaranteeing the perfect hire, you can improve your chances of hiring right the first time through a well-planned and executed process.
- Identify talent acquisition strategies based on your business needs and objectives
- Ensure a consistent, objective and effective hiring process
- Select the best people inside and outside of your organization
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in improving recruitment and selection for their team
- HR professionals and organizational leaders looking to develop or enhance talent acquisition strategies and practices
Suzi is the Vice President of People Development & Culture for Xenium HR, an outsourced human resources and employer services firm located in Portland, Oregon.
Suzi’s background consists of over 20 years of consulting experience and expertise in: management of human resource departments, compliance with multiple state employment requirements, coordination of mergers & acquisitions, resolution of complex employee relations issues, coaching, and development of employee and management training programs.
Since 2002, Suzi has provided consultation to a large number of Xenium clients in varying industries including manufacturing, non-profit, retail and professional services.
Suzi oversees the design and delivery of Xenium’s employee development programs focused around employer compliance, organizational performance, and leadership best practices. She is a certified Senior HR professional, Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach and DISC Trainer. She guides emerging leaders in maximizing their potential through one on one coaching and customized workshops. Suzi also partners with organizations to produce events attracting business owners, managers and human resource professionals.