Time Management, Planning & Delegation
Time and people are an organization’s highest-valued resources; yet we often neglect to examine HOW we are approaching our work and leveraging the talents and interests of others. We often find ourselves reactive and “in the weeds”. In this course, review the importance of planning, goal setting and effective delegation to ensure you are dedicating time to high-return activities and aligning individual contributions with organizational objectives.
- How to prioritize your tasks to better manage your time
- How planning & goal setting can help with time management
- Daily habits & tips that help you work smarter
- Meeting management techniques for more productive sessions
- How to identify the “Why” “What” and “How” of effective delegation
- Review strategies and habits that contribute to effective time management
- Maintain focus on the “right” things and improve productivity
- Develop others and expand capabilities through effective delegation
Who will benefit:
- New and emerging leaders seeking to develop productive strategies and habits
- Managers seeking to find balance between managing their own work and overseeing the work of others
Suzi is the Vice President of People Development & Culture for XeniumHR, an outsourced human resources and employer services firm located in Portland, Oregon.
Suzi’s background consists of over 20 years of consulting experience and expertise in: management of human resource departments, compliance with multiple state employment requirements, coordination of mergers & acquisitions, resolution of complex employee relations issues, coaching, and development of employee and management training programs.
Since 2002, Suzi has provided consultation to a large number of Xenium clients in varying industries including manufacturing, non-profit, retail and professional services.
Suzi oversees the design and delivery of Xenium’s employee development programs focused around employer compliance, organizational performance, and leadership best practices. She is a certified Senior HR professional, Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach and DISC Trainer. She guides emerging leaders in maximizing their potential through one on one coaching and customized workshops. Suzi also partners with organizations to produce events attracting business owners, managers and human resource professionals.