Harassment Prevention for Supervisors & Managers
Commitment to a Positive & Respectful Workplace
Preventing harassment begins with encouraging respect and acceptance at all employee levels. As a supervisor or manager, you set the tone for workplace culture. It’s your role to prevent harassment and create an environment where everyone can be productive.
You will also receive tips for mitigating your risk as an employer and creating a more positive and professional work environment.
- Review the EEOC definitions and examples of unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- Understand employer obligations for responding to and investigating complaints
- Develop strategies to prevent workplace harassment and retaliation
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little to no prior training or management experience
- Experienced supervisors who want to keep up with employer requirements and best practices
- Organizational leaders looking to develop a positive and respectful workplace and ensure effective risk management
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 1.0
--Please note this course works best with Google Chrome browser--
Suzi’s background consists of 20 years of experience and expertise in: management of human resource departments, compliance with multiple state employment requirements, coordination of mergers & acquisitions, resolution of complex employee relations issues, third party investigation of workplace complaints, and development of employee and management training programs.
Since 2002, Suzi has provided consultation to a large number of Xenium clients in varying industries including manufacturing, non-profit, retail and professional services.
Suzi oversees the design and delivery of Xenium’s employee development programs focused around employer compliance, organizational performance, and leadership best practices. She regularly conducts workshops for employers and partners with organizations to produce seminars attracting Northwest business owners, managers and human resource professionals.